These days everybody uses some kinds of antivirus on their computer to keep their computer safe from malware and viruses. Like many other anti-virus available on the market, Avast and Bitdefender give the best anti-malware protection software for both your windows and mac.
Avast is a well-known antivirus software to the high profile companies; comes with all the available strong virus and malware protection for various devices. Bitdefender is also done the same as Avast, but it shorts some features. Both Avast vs Bitdefender have some advantages and disadvantages. Both of them are first class anti-virus software you can choose any of them for protecting your PC or Laptop.
Let’s see the comparison of Avast and Bitdefender. We will look into the main aspects of each antivirus to define what will suit the needs of average user better. For instance, different operational systems compatibility, additional options, or the possibility to use this software on the mobile device.
- Avast Antivirus is mostly compatible with almost all the modern operating system platform such as Windows, Mac OS, and Android devices so that every device stay safe from the virus.
- Avast has been rated excellent this antivirus after several independent laboratory tests. It is trusted by many reputed technological companies.
- Avast antivirus has come with various extra features on security with additional customization ability. You can choose from a number of pre-setting to safeguard your devices.
Disadvantages of Avast Antivirus
- When it comes on anti-fishing Avast’s performance isn’t that much greater. It requires extra caution for avoiding phishing attacks on your devices. Or may be some additional software.
- Avast’s Password manager features aren’t that much great like other antiviruses in the market. It has some drawback over password management. But using premium can minimize the issue.
- Avast doesn’t tell you when it sharing your data with the company’s server. So, you need to disable that feature if you don’t like sharing your computer data.
Advantage of Bitdefender
- Bitdefender removes advanced malware and spyware from your computer with its most effective and reliable scan system.
- It is highly recommended for lower configured PC and Laptop for its fast and essay scanning and detecting technology.
- It has the ability to stop malware before starting or running on your computer devices.
- Bitdefender is gaining popularity for its easy and user-friendly system configuration. It is also designed simple and easily usable for the operator.
Disadvantages of Bitdefender
- Bitdefender lacks quality customer service.
- It needs more options in Parental Control section.
- Bitdefender needs some more features in network protection.
Avast is more popular among users than the Bitdefender but both of them are quite successful at their works and performances. Choosing between these two antiviruses sometimes gets hard. Both of them are good at identifying malware and viruses. Depending on the type of work you do with your devices, you can choose what suits you best. You can choose Avast if you need every bit of Antivirus Security. Bitdefender can be considered for regular work devices.